Tennis Club Tournament
Now that summer is almost upon us, it is time to start limbering up and getting ready for the Woldingham Tennis Club annual tournament.
The finals this year will be on Sunday 3rd July and we are planning the run the following events:
- Men's Singles
- Ladies Singles
- Men's Doubles
- Ladies Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Men's vets doubles (over 50*)
- Men's vets Singles (over 50*)
- Boys Road to Wimbledon - Aged 14 & under (born 1st Sept 2001 – 31st Aug 2005)
- Girls Road to Wimbledon - Aged 14 & under (born 1st Sept 2001 – 31st Aug 2005)
The matches will be best of three sets, or upon agreement between both players - a championship tiebreak in place of a third set.
We had a good turnout in all events last year and it would be great to repeat that this year. So if you would like to enter, please email me with:
- your name
- your contact details (email and mobile number where possible)
- the list of events that you would like to enter
- if playing doubles, the name of your chosen partner
If you would like to play doubles, but don’t have a partner, please let me know, and we can link people up where possible.
Please email me to confirm your entry by Friday May 13th so that we can ensure that everyone has enough time to play their matches ahead of the finals on 3rd July.
If you have played in any of the club teams in the last 12 months or would like to play for the club this year, we are having a team practice on Monday 9th May start 7.30 till 9.30 followed by drinks at the village club.
Woldingham Tennis Club